Things to learn before MBA
- 1.Microsoft Excel - Basic data manipulation, working with multiple sheets and keep the sheets documented.
- 2.Report making basics - Get familiar with report making templates and how to format and version them. Latex, Word are the choices for a few.
- 3.Prepare CV - Keep one from the start. This acts as a progress report for the choose career path. If possible to try to keep versions of the document.
- 4.Start networking - Networking is a main component of MBA. This would be an opportunity to start preparation for networking.
- 5.MBA essentials - Get the essential tools for MBA like
Formal clothes, shoes