Alternative to PFA
How else to say that we have attached documents with email.
Please find the attached is overly used and lost its essence, this creates a sense of flaky feeling to the email body. It would be more thoughtful to alter this sentence unique to the context. People are smart - they do not like to be told!
- 1.This mail contains the proposal documents.
- 2.I've attached my portfolio.
- 3.I've kept contract documents in this email.
- 4.Please refer to the attached document for more details. (contextual)
one of the alternatives to PFA
- 1.Check for the quality of the attachment
- Format, extension of the file
- The reader has the software to open?
- security scan
- Password protected, if confidential.
- 2.Inform the reader that the email contains attachments.
- 3.Attaching huge files is not helpful. Upload them to cloud storage and attach a link.
- 4.Do attach!
Last modified 1yr ago