Read and write email
The complex task of crafting a readable email
Really, do we need to learn reading emails? - Yes. Normally, people read emails for 25% of their workday. So, it make sense to learn how to read and write them in such a way as to keep the discussion concise and responsive.
- 1.It takes some time to read email
- 2.Email to be crafted with a list of expectation and responses in mind
- 3.Email provides some breathing space for us to think
- 4.Emails are not meant for instant communication
- 1.We need to thought through the information, do some work and revert back.
- You read the emails or related info
- Have done some concrete work
Five well known rules for writing emails
Email etiquette source: https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/business-english/english-for-emails/unit-9-email-etiquette
Practice email writing at
CC - Carbon Copy
BCC - Blind Carbon Copy