Mistakes founders do
list of mistakes that generally done by founders.
- Don't raise money unless you want it and it wants you.
- Be in fundraising mode or not
- Get introductions to investors
- Hear no till you hear yes
- Do breadth-first search weighted by expected value
- know where you stand
- Get the first commitment
- Have multiple plans
- Underestimate how much you want
- Be profitable if you can
- Don't optimize for valuation. The real test is revenue
- Accept offers greedily
- Have one person handle fundraising