Comment on page
Sufficient distance in time and space necessary in a relation
A distance in feelings, physical with another person or thing to develop a right kind of mechanism for its function.
- Decrease friction between entities
- Gives space for medium (ether) to intervene in order to develop the right kind of field.
- Businesses to flourish
- Create a long term relationship with neighbors, colleagues and entities.
- Acts as a buffer, to accommodate any urgencies, or inevitabilities
- Take account of the vulnerabilities of people or things involved, acknowledge warmly and accept the difficulties charitably.
- Because demanding much control over circumstances can be challenging
- This can be attributed to the characteristic of the human mind. (But, also of entities)
- There is a lot (a good number, difficult to control) of uncertainty around the functions of the entities and their reliability.
- It is better to know the depth before diving in
- Polite distance
- airtime (sufficient airtime for reaching a decision)
- take time
- take a deep breath